After Christmas comes and goes I turn into one of those people that 100% absolutely hate the winter, like more than anything. I hate the cold, I hate the darkness, I just hate everything about it. I honestly wish I could just hibernate through the cold months. With that being said I definitely need some favorite essentials to help me get through the winter months so I decided to share them with you incase you suffer from the same problem!
1) Soap and Glory The Ritous Body Butter: THIS. IS. AMAZING. Seriously. Dry skin is not an issue if you use this, I promise.
2) Oversized cozy sweaters are a must. I have been loving the ones from American Eagle this season, the fit is perfect and they are so soft!
3) Starbucks. This is necessary whatever the season, but in the winter it helps make my days a little better. My favorites are Chai Lattes and White Chocolate Mochas, but I recently tried the new Flat White and I. love. it.
4) Sweaters. I swear I wear these with almost every outfit, my favorite are the cable knit infinity scarves!
5) Essie nail polish will forever be my favorite, and I can’t stop wearing the deep maroon and gray this season.
6) As far as chap stick goes Babylips is for sure my favorite, along with EOS in a close second!
7) Bath and Body Works candles always seem to be the best in the fall and winter, my favorites this time of year are homemade cookies and winter!
8) Lastly a new product I just discovered a few months ago is Glam Glow, they have a few different masks for different reasons, but my favorite for the cold months is their Thirstymud mask! It helps keep your face smooth and moisturized instead of being all dry and flaky, plus it smells like coconuts and makes you think it is summer for about 20 minutes.
These are the things that help make my winter a little more bearable and hopefully you love them just as much as I do if you try them! Let me know if you guys have any products that help get you through the cold!