To be completely honest life has been b.o.r.i.n.g here lately. The weather has been miserably cold causing everyone is either sick or grumpy and all anyone wants to do is lay at home under 10 blankets watching movies. That has been life for the past 3 weeks now. Real blog worthy right? So as I spend another morning curled up in blankets refusing to leave bed I figured why not at least dream about the warm weather, hence why a spring favorites is coming so soon. WARNING: may cause serious cravings for sun and packing your bags for California.
1. I can not stress enough how much I love rompers, they are easy to throw on and look adorable! These will be a staple in my spring/summer wardrobe!
2. Philosophy body washes are little bundles or happiness when the seasons change. I always know it is truly spring when I start using my raspberry sorbet scent.
3. I really loved these wool floppy hats for Fall and I think they will be a great accessory for Spring as well!
4. Statement necklaces are great any time of the year, but I really love all the fun colors for the Spring!
5. I didn’t jump on the crop top craze last year, but I am a full believer that paired with the right thing I will be loving them this year. They can look really nice and chic when paired well.
6. Skater skirts. I am obsessed. They look great with the crops tops, or really any top at that.
7. Classic black heels are a staple. I dream of the Christian Louboutins that are pictured.
8. Comfy Spring days call for boyfriend jeans. You can make them as dressed up or casual as you want, and they are seriously so comfortable.
9. Speaking of comfy, I am loving the Céline t-shirts I have been seeing every where! They would look great casually paired with the boyfriend jeans or dressed up with the skater skirt.
10. Gladiator sandels will always be a staple in my book, but this year I really love the ballerina looking heels. I think they will be adorable with the right outfits!
11. One of the best things about Spring is the lip colors! I love all the bright pinks that always start popping up this time of the year!
12. I listed my dream shoes so of course I had to list my dream bag. I am determined to own this Céline purse by the Summer!
One thing that is not photoed that I really love is the Lauren Conrad Cinderella collection at Kohl’s. I always love when her new collections come out, and this one has been one of my favorites! The tulle skirts are amazing and I may be purchasing one of the dresses for Easter(;
I hope everyone starts their day with wonderful warm thoughts now, and I won’t blame you if you decide to run off to sunny skies until it get warm again!