Happy April 1st! April is one of my favorite months for several reasons(warmer weather, my birthday, end of classes) so I was not sad to say goodbye to March. I realized it has been an unacceptably long time since I have done a favorites post on products I loved all month so I decided to take this opportunity and do one for March!
1) I have been extremely lazy with my self tanning here lately and this instant bronzer from Victoria’s Secret is a life saver.
2) I found this tumbler at Starbucks a few weeks ago and I’m obsessed with it. It’s perfect for sipping detox water but you can also put hot drinks in it!
3) The Nudes palette from Maybelline is a recent love of mine. The colors are beautiful and I have been loving a bronzed neutral all month.
4) The Rimmel Sun Shimmer bronzer has been a favorite of mine for a while now, it is perfect for adding some glow.
5) I love Maybelline lipsticks, as far as drug store goes I believe they are the absolute best, and the shade Born With It has been my go to. It’s a light pink with a little shimmer that makes a nice classy, natural, look.
6) When I am wanting a little bit more pop I top the lipstick with this NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel, it adds a hint of color for the perfect combination.
7) The Mac liquid liner is a must. The black is gorgeous and drys matte, and I really just love everything about it.
8) Wet N Wild has some great blushes, my favorite this month has been in the color Wine.
9) My obsession with Gillian Flynn continues with her book “Sharp Objects”. Everything by her is amazing, if you’re looking for some books to add to your summer reading list check her out!
10) I got this Lorac mascara as a sample a while back and when I first receive it I hated it. After running out of my go-to I decided to give this one another shot and it turns out I absolutely love it! It leaves your lashes looking long and gorgeous!
11) Ah the Mac eye primer, I believe this will be a favorite until I am 70. My go-to color is Bare Study.
Hopefully this was helpful if you are searching for some new items to love! I plan to keep up on these and post one every month!
* Whats a favorites post without Chipotle and Starbucks green tea? (;