It’s the kind of night where the rain is coming down hard and the thunder is growing louder and it is one of my favorite type of nights. Since moving to our new home I have discovered such a new love for nights like these. The woods around us are so peaceful and it is honestly such a relaxing scene. I spent my day busy with school work and getting my Fall semester planned. Honestly I was to the point of wanting to pull my hair out from the stress so it is a relief to be able to sit here and just enjoy serenity. I figured an evening like this would be the perfect time to introduce a little more about myself to you! If you have been reading for a while now then I am sure you know the basics but I wanted to give you a little bit of a deeper look into who I am. I looked up a few templates and TAG posts but I didn’t see any that I absolutely loved so I am just going to wing this(;
- I am an only child. I’m not sure if I have mentioned this before or not but it’s true, there are no siblings for me. Luckily I have had plenty of friends and pets throughout my life to take that place.
- Growing up as an only child was nice, there are defiantly several perks, but it also made me realize that I want to have more than one child. My mindset right now is three.
- I was born and raised in Ohio but someday Josh and I would love to move to either Alabama or North Carolina.
- My absolute favorite musician of all time is Eminem which is a very surprising fact to most people that know me. I could listen to him all day every day and never get tired of his lyrics.
- I will be turning 20 years old on April 18th which seems just so wrong. I feel like I should be turning at least 23, I have always lived a slightly more mature life and sometimes forget how young I actually am.
- Josh and I met when I was only 14 and he was 17. My mom worked at the dental office he went to and after seeing my picture in her office one day he Myspaced me and it has been love ever since.
- I have never ever had a nose bleed. I think my nose is incapable of them, which does not bother me one bit. If I ever do get one I will probably panic like I am dying.
- I have always been obsessed with fashion and makeup but I didn’t realize I wanted to make a career out of it until a few months ago.
- I could eat a full bowl of fruit and veggies and then turn around and stuff my face with 5 bags of potato chips. I have a huge appetite and don’t know many foods I don’t like, which can be both really good and really terrible.
- I love all holidays. I love to decorate every inch of the house for whatever holiday it is and I can not wait to have children to share the festiveness with them.
- I have such a love for both the city and the country. A huge part of me would love to live in New York City and then the other half would love to live in a nice little country town. I know they are complete opposites and it is why I am so torn.
- I am a terribly impatient person and can not stay focused on things for long at all. It will be the downfall of me someday.
- I have watched both Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill 7 times through now. Obsessed would be an understatement.
- I have had a passion for writing since the fourth grade. I would love to write a novel someday.
- I would way rather spend my weekends at home with Josh than being out partying all evening. I have tried that lifestyle before and it got old quickly for me. I prefer pizza and beer with a movie at home over keg stands and late nights out.
This was significantly more difficult than I thought it would be and I am all out of ideas so I am going to stop here. I hope you all enjoyed getting to know a little more about me and if you have any other questions please do not hesitate to comment below or shoot me an email! Have a great evening lovelies!